Throughout my life, and still to this day, sports and fitness has always been my life, and having currently completed my Honours Degree in Psychology had confirmed so!
With the aspiration of working towards becoming a Clinical Psychologist, the idea of helping people not only mentally, but also physically has always been a great interest of mine. Ultimately, presenting the love and passion I have for fitness, which seems to shine through each day in everything I do!
I aim to share this love and passion with you in assisting you in reaching any and every goal you may have in mind - both physically and mentally!
I work with a variety of people all over the world, with many differing goals and backgrounds. This being said, whether your goal is a lifestyle change, the formation of new habits, muscle building or weight loss - I'm your girl! All that I require is good communication, commitment and your dedication, desire and discipline in wanting to achieve! With your commitment and my coaching, guaranteed results!
I fully believe in the title “coach”, and do not simply adjust macronutrients and training. Coaching is about forming relationships, setting expectations, mentorship, and good
communication. It is my role to help each person find an enjoyable, sustainable approach for a long, successful and sustainable fitness journey!
• HFPA National Certification in Exercise Science, Fitness & Personal Training – Diet &
• Trifocus Fitness Academy – Sport Psychology Certification (Expected Jan 2019)
• South African Dance Teachers Association (S.A.D.T.A) Emerald Star Certified Dancer
• Psychology honours thesis report in Sport Psychology
• Honours Degree in Psychology
• Bachelor of Arts Degree (majors in Psychology & English Literature)
• National & Provincial athletic record holder competing athlete (Districts: 100m, 200m, relay)
• S.A.D.T.A Emerld Star Certified Dancer